Join the leading Digital marketing company in Mumbai
SySpree is a leading digital marketing company in Mumbai and a web design company in Mumbai serving clients from different industries for the past 6 years and the response from them has been extremely phenomenal.
We offer an entire gamut of services like Digital Marketing including Social media marketing, and SEO, Web Designing and Branding. We have proved to be a reliable partner to many leading organizations in India and abroad. Leading organizations have partnered with us for their requirements in digital technology needs including web application development and mobile application development too
We are looking for a Client Service Associate trainee to join SySpree’s team. This is a unique chance for a fast learner who is curious, passionate about connecting to and engaging the client community. If this is you, we would love to have you on the team!
- Attend to the needs of our existing pool of clients
- Learn and understand the different products and solutions available
- Keep up to date on market trends and share the latest developments with clients
- Engage clients to assist them with their enquiry and propose customized solutions
- Prepare proposals and present to clients when required
- Liaise and coordinate with clients with their paperwork
- Serve as an intermediary between the company and existing and newly onboarded clients.
- Provide after-sales services over personal meetings, emails, phone calls and WhatsApp
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with clients
- Introduce clients to a wide range of products based on their suitability
- Ensure call reports and documentation
- Achieve client relationship targets, reporting and KPIs set
- Candidate must possess at least a graduate degree
- Required language(s): English (International Accent preferred)
- A willingness to learn and adapt to the work culture
- Strong grasp of workflow from onboarding to daily deliverables
- Problem-solving mindset and strong attention to details
- Dedicated to task and able to perform ad-hoc requirements
- Able to start work immediately
- Organised and with eye for detail.
- Good time management and multi-tasking
- Excellent interpersonal
|Job Category||Client Service|
|Position||Client Service Associate Trainee|
|Experience||Fresher- 6 months|
|Location||Thane, Mumbai India|