With the pandemic outbreak worldwide and everyone pushed into lockdown, today, the audience has moved to the digital spectrum. For the need of growing virtual businesses and meeting the demands, every creative and talented digital marketer is now welcomed by all the companies, more than ever.
So if you are an ardent creativity lover and technology geek, then a career as a digital website designer in a Website Design Company in Mumbai and a graphic designing career in a Graphic Designing Company in Mumbai are perfect professional options for you!
Working as a digital designer needs you to play your mind both ways- creatively and technically. For such a technical mind and creative spirit, we have dedicated this blog to provide all the information about these popular career options. We want to answer all the questions that come across in the minds of digital wizards and budding graphic designers and web designers in Mumbai and all over India.
Career as a Website Designer or a Graphic Designer- What suits you the best?
When it comes to making decisions related to a fulfilling career path with a broad scope for your future, it is a no-brainer to proceed without knowing anything and everything. Though these career popular options have several differences but are ideal or well-paid and the best lucrative placements in our country today.
Many young graduates are heading for website designing and graphic designing careers as it offers high salaries. Why not? In the current scenario, digital technology is ruling the world. Today, website designers and graphic designers in the digital marketing world are behind the heroes of every virtual and non-virtual business success.
By the end of this blog, we want to cover every detail with statistics to help those who aspire to build a career as a website designer in a Website Design Company in Mumbai and a graphic designer in a Graphic Designing Company in Mumbai.
So, let us start with,
A career in a Website Design Company in Mumbai:
About Web Designer
From a career perspective, web designing is a good option. However, do not confuse yourself between a website designer and a web developer. They both are distinct.
Curious about what a Web Designer career in a Website Design Company in Mumbai can offer you?
If you are an artist who loves visual design solutions along with web technology, then a career as a web designer in an appropriate background of a Website Design Company in Mumbai is best for you and will enjoy advantages:
- Wide creative work opportunities: Pursuing such a creative career path offers you various creative works for clients. One of the most obvious advantages is it will give you chance to express and turn your ideas, feelings, and art into a reality.
- Unlimited different work exploration: Web design has an interactive approach. So, being a creative web designer, your work will not only enable you to design websites but will also put the responsibility to shape the people interaction on the web. The website design of a company is now preferred as the first impression for the customers instead of printed business cards or marketing mailings. Therefore, working with the web medium will allow you to make an impact on a company’s brand with boundless exploration possibilities.
- Working in a growing art profession: Today, making website designs for accomplishing brand awareness to selling products, responsive and impressive well-designed web pages and applications with appealing look and technical developments and gigs is in high demand for the survival of every small and big business. This gives assurance that this profession is not going to die soon.
- Plenty of career progression opportunities: Due to high demand, dynamic nature, and growing job revenues, web designers have various job opportunities for career growth; though it initially begins from a junior level. But, hard work, passion, and strong work ethics may upgrade your career to a mid-level position and even beyond. You may even get promoted to a department head role in no time.
- Building self-worth: By facing your fears, you can accomplish something that you set out to do, even if you did not work well. This will make you feel better though about yourself for producing something that added value to the world. This fact will also reflect and perceive in you.
- Fulfilled job without many qualifications: Unlike most careers, you do not need any certifications or a degree to qualify as a web designer. Having an associate degree will also land you in a successful web designer career in a Website Design Company in Mumbai.
What does a person need to know before selecting this profession?
If the above list of advantages has convinced you that a web design career is best for you then below is the checklist of skills you need to be successful:
- Basic Designing Tools and responsive design
- UX/UI and visual design
- HTML & CSS skills
- Programming languages
- Web server management
- Search Engine Optimization
- Digital Marketing
- Time Management
- Content Management Systems
- Design software
- Online marketing
- Colour Therapy
- Creative thinking
- Project management
To help you more, as a leading Website Design Company in Mumbai, we have curated other information like:
Top website designing companies in India 2021-22:
- Web Destiny Solutions
- TIS India
- FATbit Technologies
- Alakmalak Technologies
- Techuz InfoWeb
- Sparx IT Solutions
- Mandy Web Design
- Sam Web Studio
How much you can get as a web designer?
You get paid for your creativity. As per Google records, the average salary of a fresher-level web designer in Mumbai earns around ₹1, 95,857 p.a. Salary of working mid-level web designer salary is ₹ 4,10,065 p.a. and a senior-level web designer earns ₹ 5,78,000 p.a.
What can we expect from a web designing career in 2021?
As per, web designer’s growing demand and stated by Google, the industry is expected to grow from 8% from 2019 to 2029 than other professions. The demand for web designers will be more encouraging, thanks to the popularity of mobile devices and e-commerce.
Let us look at the stunning worldwide web design statistics that changed the business landscape of 2021:
- Currently, there are 1.6 and 1.9 billion websites on the Web. (Hosting Tribunal, 2021)
- 400 million active websites. (Hosting Tribunal, 2021)
- WordPress’s strength is around 39.5% of all websites on the Internet, making it the leading content management system (CMS) on the market. (Kinsta, 2021)
- WordPress powers 14.7% of the world’s top websites. (Kinsta, 2021)
- Every day, there are more than 500 new websites built using WordPress. (Kinsta, 2021)
Let us move to the second coolest professional career subcategory of this blog.
A career in a Graphic Designing Company in Mumbai:
About Graphic Designer:
As a Web Designer is not the same as a Web Developer, Graphic Designer is also not the same as a Web Designer. Gone are the days where graphic designers only work on printed media like posters, brochures, magazines, book layouts, packaging, and logos.
Over time, and with the evolution of technology, graphic designers now aim to work more on digital mediums such as the web and email. Graphic designers are masters of design elements like typography, layout, visual hierarchy, colour therapy to design exceptional graphics.
Graphic design trends always change but a career in graphic design offers everything that is offered by a web design career. As an emerging artist, if, you like to convey and communicate with people through ideas and visuals, then a career at a Graphic Designing Company in Mumbai as a graphic designer is meant for you.
Know about what else a career in the Graphic Designing Company in Mumbai as a graphic designer can give you:
- Daily learning and training: A career in graphic design does not limit your learning opportunities. In fact, you will get working exposure by improving and evolving your technical skills and knowledge throughout your working carer.
- Your design will always be trendy: Your work approach to developing the identity of brands through clever communication with an appealing target audience can make your career smart and sustainable.
- Explores different career paths: If your career shoots up as a graphic designer in a Graphic Designing Company in Mumbai, you might be given a chance to venture into editorial design or work for an esteemed publisher?
- Boosts social skills: Good social communication which is a must while working in a Graphic Designing Company in Mumbai will improve over time so that you do not have a tough time while working with fellow workers and clients.
- Unpredictable career path: Your career as a graphic designer can take you to places you have never imagined. Your job employment may even allow you to open your studio at some point in your life. Your success may even lead you to travel to different parts of the planet.
- Your work can be spotted everywhere: How will you feel when you spot your work on a magazine or a roadside billboard under lights? Trust us; the sense of such job achievement is always overwhelming. Nothing beats when you know you are going to inspire many people around you.
Are you interested now in building your career in a Graphic Designing Company in Mumbai? Then, check out the following list of expertise you need to ace:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Xara Designer Pro X
- Gravit Designer
What work a graphic designer does?
If you decide to be a graphic designer or graphic artist, you will need to use your creative side combining text, images, font, size, colour, line length of headlines, and, headings. Graphic designers also decide about the space and images on a webpage. Through creative concepts and ideas, they may transform data into visual graphics and diagrams to overcome complexities.
What is the future scope of graphic designing?
As the world is diverted towards digital means, graphic designers in the Graphic Designing Company in Mumbai work with a deep understanding of the fundamentals of design. Mastering design elements like typography, colour theory, visual hierarchy, and layout are keys to good graphic visual designs and convey ideas that can never be expressed through words. Through the logos and brochures, hoardings, and flex, company branding is possible.
The employment of graphic designers is projected to grow 5% from 2016 to 2026, as per Google.
How much you may get as a graphic designer?
Currently, as per Google records, the average base pay of a graphic designer is ₹ 3,47,800 p.a. The highest salary can exceed up to ₹ 8,50,000 p.a.
For more information, as a leading and professional Graphic Designing Company in Mumbai, we have sorted out information about:
Top graphic designing companies in India 2021-22:
- Quick Radius
- Communication Crafts
- Studio Tale
- Universal Designovation Lab
- Litmus Branding
- Studio Fifi
- Crazyhead Solutions
The following statistics show how graphic design impacts the attitude of the visitors to your website:
- 62% of marketers use visuals for the landing pages of a website or a part of blog content. (Venngage, 2020)
- 86% of marketers said that 81% of the blog contained at least one visual. (Venngage, 2020)
- 88% of marketers think visuals are a must for 50% of web articles. (Graphicszoo, 2020)
As a Graphic Designing Company in Mumbai, we advise you to know your web design and graphic design statistics and utilize them as a roadmap for your forthcoming projects and designs.
Do let us know if you have any comments or points we missed.