One of the most primary steps in effecting branding is defining your voice, image, and mission concerning your products and services. While there are innumerable components in the branding process, your logo is the quickest way for your customers to connect to your business, thus embedding your logo within your identity itself. As a top-notch Digital Agency in Mumbai, Thane, and Navi-Mumbai, we understand that the logo of your organization is a true representative of what your company is and your offerings while striving to leave an everlasting impression.
Being counted amongst the best Digital Agency in Mumbai, Thane, and Navi-Mumbai, we place a lot of importance on the color and font of the corporate logo as they are the most important factors in the perception of the logo. The colors, blue, red, and black are the most frequently used ones 95% of brands use while designing logos for their brand. The McDonald’s golden arch is certainly a prime example of simplification of design and connecting the brand to it using a hue.
The evolution of a company, its values, and its focus can be easily traced to the changing of logos used by them throughout the years. A logo should be able to retain a recognizable level of consistency while showing the changes occurring in the surrounding society and technological advancements.
When Apple was first launched, it had a black and white logo that displayed its name and consisted of an image that showed an apple hanging from a tree. It subsequently moved on to its now iconic half-bitten apple, albeit in a multitude of colors before it settled down on a more sophisticated silver and white logo. Microsoft too moved from an all-black logo to its now-familiar four square logos over the years. As a top-ranking Digital Agency in Mumbai, Thane, and Navi-Mumbai, we help our customers to showcase their company ethos and primary focus through the use of an impactful logo.
Importance of having a Logo by a leading Digital Agency in Mumbai:
- It Grabs Attention: A logo can quickly grab the attention of your viewers and communicate a company’s core values interestingly. If you have a solid logo to speak for your company, the short attention span of your viewer can work in your favor.
- It Makes a Strong First Impression: A logo is a company’s first introduction to its consumers. If this is designed well, it can pique the interest of the public and invite them to learn more about your company.
- It’s the Foundation of Your Brand Identity: Successful branding is all about telling a story that will influence over your customers’ emotions and thus your logo serves as the foundation for the entire narrative on which the brand is built.
- It’s Memorable: Logos are a point of your brand identification this means that they are the symbol that customers use to recognize your brand. Ideally, people instantly connect the sight of your logo with the memory of what your company does.
- It Separates You From Competition: Your company logo tells consumers why your business is unique, this means that your logo is the forum to both convey your values and show consumers why you’re not like your competitors.
According to any leading Digital Agency in Mumbai, Thane, and Navi-Mumbai, this should be a good start for many of the users who have started researching how one can start their website. We assure you to go into further depth in our future blogs such as The Difference Between Web Development and Web Designing or The Importance of Using Split Screen Designs for Websites to learn about more exciting topics.