The providers of SEO Services in Mumbai believe that the primary aim of a LinkedIn group, like any other social networking group, is to create a strong platform for group discussions and quality feedback. Being a professional network, LinkedIn focuses specifically on B2B interfaces which ensures that the quality of business contacts is a notch higher than those received from social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter. This clearly implies that if shared content is relevant and interests a majority of the group, you can become a strong influence and quickly too.
As leading providers of SEO Services in Mumbai, Thane, and Navi-Mumbai, the experts at SySpree have noted that LinkedIn groups can be a vital part of an organization’s content marketing strategy as such groups send regular notifications about their latest posts. This indicates that your blog post can be shared with a relevant group of people who will access it immediately and also allows you to use the mailing list to reach a much wider audience.
Let’s peek into the pros of using LinkedIn groups as explained by the experts at SySpree, a leading provider of SEO Services in Mumbai:
1. Lead Generation: Targeted groups provide more qualified leads and that too for free
2. Building Trust and Credibility: By sharing posts that the group members can connect to or find the most relevant can help build credibility and trust among these members of your group. This directly impacts your brand and the quality of your content.
3. Scope for Improvement: Groups assure feedback about the topics that you share and give useful inputs to any developing ideas you put forth.
4.Problem Solving: This is also an offshoot and you could receive many practical insights with the help of this.
Many LinkedIn groups face a large amount of self-promotional activity and spam that marketers post with the hope that traffic gets driven to their websites. Older groups have a huge member base which is irresistible for spammers and content creators who are looking for a focussed audience and a wider base to spread the word. This means that posts and links that are not relevant to the group’s primary interests get unwanted prominence while the high-quality discussions that need focus are pushed lower and its message gets diluted. Members could miss a relevant post that is of interest to the entire group.
Posting on LinkedIn groups has its negatives too. According to leading providers of SEO Services in Mumbai, these are:
1. Members are added to the group just for the sake of multiplying the numbers and this could dilute the member quality.
2. Groups that do not have active administrators can suffer on the quality front since anyone can post without the content being monitored.
3. A large number of notifications can deter members from reading your posts thus acting negatively.
Using LinkedIn groups may seem like a fairly obvious marketing strategy with the help of any organization that is a leading provider of SEO Services in Mumbai, Thane, and Navi-Mumbai however managing and distributing your content can be a full-time activity that needs focus and clarity. Also, it’s not a one-way contribution where you keep on sharing content without commenting on other group posts and discussions. This needs effort. Period.
If you enjoyed reading the above blog and would like to indulge yourself in more such interesting reads related to Digital Marketing or would like to know more about the services of a leading provider of SEO Services in Mumbai, Thane, and Navi-Mumbai, feel free to check out our latest blogs on What is Digital Marketing? or The 4Ps of Digital Marketing.