Looking for Python Developer for the top web development company
SySpree is a leading web development company serving clients from different industries for the past 7 years and the response has been phenomenal.
We offer an entire gamut of services like Web Application Development and Mobile App Development, Web Designing, SEO and Social Media Marketing and have proved to be a reliable partner to many leading organizations in India and abroad. Leading organizations have partnered with us for their requirements in digital technology needs including web application development and web designing
This position is responsible for delivering and maintaining the organization’s automation strategy at a technical level by specifically executing procedures for developing and maintaining code while utilizing appropriate quality assurance testing and version control.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services, APIs and databases such as MySQL.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Create and maintain software documentation for applications.
- Work with the development team for front-end/back-end development requirements.
- Manage CICD Pipeline for application deployment using tools such as Jenkins/uDeploy/Cloud Foundry.
- Develop and integrate configuration, orchestration, and automation tools for infrastructure teams.
- Provide solution integration with vendor infrastructure APIs including physical and logical infrastructure devices.
- Interface with ITIL tools such as Service Now for API integration into web applications Research and advocate new technologies, designs, and products to maintain a modern infrastructure and add value to the enterprise.
- Participate in automation tool evaluations, selections, and proof of concepts.
- Interface with IT management to road-map automation application improvements, and opportunities.
- Provide documentation of code and application functionality using BitBucket.
- Provide user training on custom applications and automation tools.
- Provide release management and continual improvement of custom automation applications.
- Lead efforts to continuously improve systems and processes.
- Team leadership skills to coordinate with co-workers and deliver project requirements on time with quality.
- 2-5 years of proven working experience utilizing Python and Flask for application and automation programming.
- Well-versed in Object Oriented Programming.
- Deep understanding of application and API security, session management, SAML/LDAP/OAUTH2 integration and best practice development.
- Knowledge of enterprise platforms, and tools such as Apache/NGINX, SQL/Oracle Databases Experience required with network Switch/Routers, Load Balancers, Windows/Linux OS, and Backup and Storage solutions. Strong knowledge of GIT-based code repositories.
- Experience with Swagger documentation.
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems (MySQL), in-memory databases (Redis), and object-oriented storage (S3).
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics and analytics tools.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly, and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Strong customer service skills showing professionalism when working with customers.
- Strong knowledge of the Agile framework.
- CCNA is a plus.
Apply below to join us at SySpree – the top web development company in Mumbai
|Job Category||Web Developer|
|Location||Thane, Mumbai India|